Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome to CFTop 10 Blog

Welcome to my College Football Top 10 Blog. After 5 weeks of College Football we all have a basic knowledge of who is is good, who is not, and who has potential. I will preface my Blog by stating on record that I am a PAC-10 homer and lifelong USC Trojans fan. Having gotten that out of the way I will attempt to be as non-bias as possible.

Each Monday the new Top 10 teams in the country will be posted, along with an analysis for their positioning.

Each Tuesday I will recap my picks from the previous week, allow people to hammer me on my errors, and recap any other intriguing game from the week.

Each Wednesday the new Top 10 games of the week will be posted, along with my picks and analysis.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoying my Blog.

No comments: